I love fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Mmm. I was craving them badly today so this was my dinner. I may have to whip up a quesadilla or something in a bit to add a little more substance to my belly in order to take the handful of pills I have to swallow twice a day.
All Rights Reserved © Life Through A Lens Blog 2009

7 comments:
Wow... that is an amazingly crisp photo. And what composition! I think you could frame that!
Great picture! And what a yummy dinner!
Incredible photo!! What did you have in the background? Love the contrasting colors!
The wall in the background is actually white but I played with the hues, tone, contrast, and sharpness a bit just in the basic editing my iPhoto has... I've yet to get PhotoShop but it's next on my list!
Awesome.. it looks great!
You have a real talent, Sara! Fantastic photo!
And YUM!! :D
Great yummy picture!
Post a Comment