Allison and Grace - this one's for you! :) I didn't take a picture today because I did nothing but work and do more house projects; I'm getting ready to crash into oblivion right now. This is from the Highland Games I went to last summer (weren't able to make it back this year because of the move). We knew a guy in the host band and were huddled in the shade of a small tree chatting with him when his mates came up and started using him to tune their pipes. Next thing we know, we're surrounded by about 10 pipers gathered in a circle around us and playing... I was in absolute heaven! Silly me forgot to charge the camera battery and I knew I only had one picture left; I think it turned out rather well.
All Rights Reserved © Life Through A Lens Blog 2009

4 comments:
Oh, I love it! Thanks Sara!
I love bagpipes!
I love bagpipes too!
Ahhhhhh, I'm only seeing this now! Wonderful pic for only taking a single shot! I could take 100 and it still would never turn out as good as this :)
Post a Comment