I actually took this picture last night but after another day of moving in the hot sun and being too tired to take any new pictures, I got home tonight to open my email and find out that a dear coworker of mine had passed away. Apparently she had cancer. I had no clue. I don't think anyone did. I'm absolutely shocked. I don't know if I'm more shocked that she's passed away or the fact that I had to find out from our national association we both belonged to prior to finding out (in a less informative email) from our boss. I don't normally see clouds this thick, fluffy and white... and it was the only one in the sky at the time I took the picture. Maybe B's soul is floating up to heaven to be with our Father on this comfy, air-cushioned ride.
All Rights Reserved © Life Through A Lens Blog 2009

3 comments:
Sara, I'm so very sorry to hear about the loss of your co-worker. That is a gorgeous photo... what a wonderful reminder of what awaits us!
How beautiful!! I'm so sorry for your loss.
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about your co-worker, quite a shock indeed. That's an amazingly beautiful photo you took at such a poignant moment. Stunning. Makes me look forward to the ride too :}
Post a Comment