04 August 2009

Daring


I'm not very creative in my photography this week but such is life... guess I can be creative in painting our bedroom. I chose a pretty dark color, even for me. It's called Midnight Dreams. I thought it was appropriate, at least. Once the first coat has dried a little bit, it looks sort of like dark denim and I'm cautiously liking it... I may not even do a second coat because I'm liking the light-to-dark variations I'm seeing... I'll withhold a verdict until I've got all four walls done!

All Rights Reserved © Life Through A Lens Blog 2009

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I like your picture. Your blue is exciting. I bet there's not a boring bone in your body. :)

Tammy said...

Wow, that is daring! :-)

Great picture, too!

Grace said...

I lOVE the colour (British spelling :} ) and the texture Sara! Great pic!

Allison said...

I love it... what a gorgeous color!

Dawn said...

I think this is a great photo! I love the color as well - the pic is so much fun - love the composition!

Thelma said...

I LOVE that colour!! Can't wait to see the room when it's done!