11 August 2009

REI Visit


I saw an REI specialist today for the first time. It was a visit chock-full of information, decision-making, and a few diagnostic procedures. Dr. M even gave me his notes he used to illustrate what he was telling me during our discussion.

To my fellow 365ers: I'm sorry for the lack of a different picture. I just couldn't bring myself to pull out my big DSLR when there was so much going on. It was a bit more stressful than I had anticipated.

All Rights Reserved © Life Through A Lens Blog 2009

1 comment:

Grace said...

(((Hugs)))) It's a lot to process huh :{ I still have my/our notes from our first visit too, I'm not sure why I kept them, something about seeing such a huge part of our live(s) written on one piece of paper somehow underminded the enormity of what we were facing, if that makes any sense at all! My thoughts and prayers are with you.